Sat, Mar 14|
Studio Gaia Edwardsville
Yoga Wall Saturday Series
In this 3-part series, utilize the straps & supports of the Yoga Wall to help lengthen your spine & refine your alignment in a variety of yoga postures.
Time & Location
Mar 14, 2020, 11:00 AM – 12:15 PM
Studio Gaia Edwardsville, 201 Hillsboro Ave a, Edwardsville, IL 62025, USA
About the event
In this series, you will utilize the straps and supports of Studio Gaia’s Yoga Wall to help you lengthen your spine and refine your alignment in a variety of yoga postures. Each workshop will be slow and relaxing, taking time to settle in and open the body using both resistance and support.
Our series will include 3 Workshops:
1. Wall Yoga Basics
- Full body opening and introduction to inversions
- Extended focus on inversions such as headstand supported by straps
3. Heart Opening at the Wall
- Shoulder, chest and quadricep opening in preparation for camel on the wall
Yogis of all levels are welcome. Come in and learn more about Studio Gaia’s best kept secret!
Each session limited to 3 participants and will be 75 minutes in length. $75 for the series (3 workshops).
- Yoga Wall Basics – Saturday, March 14
- Inversions – Saturday, March 28
- Heart Opening – Saturday, April 4
All classes will be from 11am-12:15pm.
Yoga Wall Series