Time & Location
About The Event
This is your chance to come check out our new home in the Fuller Dome on the SIUE campus. We are offering FREE yoga classes throughout the day so that you can sample our classes, meet our knowledgible instructors and experience yoga inside of this gorgeous space. We are kicking the day off at 11:30 with a welcoming reception including free food and a tour of the historic Fuller Dome, designed in 1971 by Buckminster Fuller. See ya at the dome.
- 11:30 Reception • food by Toni Oplt aka Green Gal of the Midwest • Farmers Market Pizza squares, cookies and other goodies. Plus a Fuller Dome tour
- 1:00 Restorative Yoga with Louise Hamlin-Laird
- 1:45 Balanced Flow Yoga with Jill Thompson
- 2:30 Gentle Yoga with Lynn Dean
- 3:15 Chair Yoga with Julie
- 4:00 Open Levels Flow with Valerie
This is a FREE open house event & all are welcome. We are taking registrations to know how many folks are planning to attend. The dome is on the SIUE campus just off of Circle Drive next to Vistor Parking Lot B. We look forward to seeing you there.