Wall Yoga Basics with Jill!
Time & Location
About The Event
Two opportunities to explore the Yoga Wall:
10:30 am - 12:00 pm
1:00 - 2:30 pm
It is said in Yoga that “you are only as old as your spine.” Opening the spine in every direction without compression can bring many benefits to daily living. There is nothing better for your long-term health as a healthy and flexible spine.
Join Jill Thompson for Yoga Wall Basics where you will learn how to utilize the various straps and props of Studio Gaia’s Yoga Wall.
The Yoga Wall:
- Can help improve overall flexibility and mobility in the joints and spine
- Uses specific postures and positioning to open the connective tissues and joints
- Allows standing postures, forward and back bends, twists and inversions
- Can be used as a tool to aid athletes in cross-training
- Can be used to refine alignment in yoga poses
- Can help students work through fear and build confidence so that they are able to take what they’ve learned on the Wall to their mats and into their daily lives
Yoga Wall Basics will leave you feeling both rejuvenated and grounded. It is a balanced physical practice designed to open the spine in every direction.
Have you ever wondered how it feels to defy gravity and hang upside down? Here is your chance!
Yogis of all levels are welcome. Come in and learn about Studio Gaia’s best kept secret!
Workshop limited to 3 participants.
- Sold Out10:30 Workshop$25$250$0
- Sold Out1:00 Workshop$25$250$0