Yoga Wall Saturday Series
Time & Location
About The Event
In this series, you will utilize the straps and supports of Studio Gaia’s Yoga Wall to help you lengthen your spine and refine your alignment in a variety of yoga postures. Each workshop will be slow and relaxing, taking time to settle in and open the body using both resistance and support.
Our series will include 4 Workshops:
1. Wall Yoga Basics
- Full body opening and introduction to inversions
2. Yoga at the Barre
- Standing and kneeling yoga poses utilizing the barre and strap
- Extended focus on inversions such as headstand supported by straps
4. Heart Opening at the Wall
- Shoulder, chest and quadricep opening in preparation for camel on the wall
Yogis of all levels are welcome. Come in and learn more about Studio Gaia’s best kept secret!
Each session limited to 3 participants and will be 75 minutes in length. $80 for the series (4 workshops).
- Yoga Wall Basics – Saturday, February 1
- Yoga at the Barre – Saturday, February 8
- Heart Opening at the Wall – Saturday, February 15
- Inversions – Saturday, February 29
All classes will be from 11am-12:15pm.
- Sold OutYoga Wall Series$80$800$0